Here’s a great low carb substitute for chicken enchiladas.
1 tsp. olive oil
2 c. cauliflower rice
½ c. diced green pepper
2 c. chicken, cooked and diced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 4-oz. can of chilies
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
½ tsp. garlic
½ tsp. oregano
½ c. black olives, thinly sliced
2 c. cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- Add oil to pan and heat on medium-high.
- Add cauliflower and green peppers and sauté about 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except the cheese. Stir to combine and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in 1 c. cheese and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the cheese on top and turn the burner off. Cover and let cheese melt for about 2 minutes.