Pizza is such a fun, delicious food to make! You can play around with your favorite toppings and try different kinds of sauces and cheese. The ingredients for these little personal pizza potatoes can easily be adjusted for a vegetarian or Whole30 option.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ c. pizza sauce
- Favorite pizza toppings such as: mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, Italian sausage, or anything else you like
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 25 slices pepperoni, halved or quartered
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Wash and poke holes in the potatoes, brush with olive oil and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, then cut the potatoes in half and scoop out most of the insides.
- Brush both sides of the potato with olive oil again and bake face down on the sheet tray for 5 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and bake another 5 minutes.
- Fill with sauce and pizza toppings of your choice. Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until pepperoni is crispy.