This tasty breakfast is a great way to start out your day with some protein and veggies! Baking takes about an hour, but the prep work is quick. Toss a few ingredients together, throw it in the oven and carry on with your morning routine.
1 tsp. olive oil
1 c. spinach, roughly chopped
½ c. chopped zucchini
1 c. milk
3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add spinach and zucchini. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, flour, and baking powder. Add zucchini, spinach and feta to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared quiche pan. Top the quiche with tomatoes.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until quiche is set. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.