Like that photo? ↑ That’s me with my Tiger Blood this week. Well maybe not quite. I’m still battling my Sugar Dragon. I had days where I felt great and had energy. Then there were days where my stomach hurt, I broke out, and my brain was foggy. I’m disappointed that each day isn’t awesome, but I am trying to stay positive. Here are some good things that happened this week:
- I ate out and ordered a burger with lettuce, tomato, mushrooms and olives. It came with a side of fruit, which was delicious. Yay for being social and finding something tasty to eat!
- I got creative with the food I had. Weather impacted travel as well as my grocery shopping, so I made meals work with whatever I had. This coconut lime chicken was simple and delicious!
- My skin started looking better.
- I started noticing my anxiety level decreasing significantly.
- I slept really well most nights.
- I kept going. In a lot of ways I was unhappy about the food I was missing out on, and I complained a lot. (Sorry Rick!) Some of my recipes didn’t turn out to be as tasty as I’d hoped, and I felt sick on occasion. BUT. I kept going.
I want to see this Whole30 diet through to the end. I want to prove to myself I can do this. It’s just food. I’m going to keep trying new recipes and look for the good in what I’m experiencing. I’ve successfully completed three weeks on this diet, and I’m determined to finish it up right. Week 4, bring it on!